By using the Site you are accepting and consenting to the terms of this policy.
Scultura Activewear is wholly committed to keeping the information that we collect from you, safe and secure. We have therefore implemented a number of security measures as well as company procedures in order to support this.
Please note to ensure that your information is secure and protected from unauthorised use, any data that you send to us is encrypted before it is sent.
- Our Site is protected with Transport Layer Security. Transport Layer Security (TLS) is a cryptographic (encryption) protocol used to secure communications over the Internet. TLS is the successor of SSL although is sometimes still referred to as SSL. When you see a lock icon in the address bar of your browser next to a URL that starts with https://, the connection uses TLS.
- Our Site is PCI compliant. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a security standard for organisations that handle credit and debit card information. The standard was created to increase controls around payment data to reduce fraud. All payment transactions are encrypted and processed through a secure gateway provider.
Please be advised that we do not hold any payment/credit card details. Our payment service provider whom is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) compliant processes all of our payment transactions.
Whilst we take all the necessary precautions to ensure the upmost safety of all of our customers’ data, in the event of a security breach, we will take all the necessary steps to control it and will inform you as quickly as possible with advice regarding necessary steps that you may need to take to minimise the situation. If we are able to access the source of the security breach, we will also do our best to notify you of the details.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
We also collect personal information such as your name and email address when you register on our Site, or opt in to a service such as but not limited to, ‘Scultura Esclusiva’.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing you personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information as described above.
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: Shopify Privacy
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: Google Privacy
- You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: Google Analytics opt-out
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a lawful request for information that we receive or to otherwise protect our rights.
We will never disclose your personal information to third parties unless as stated within this Policy.Behavioural advertising
As described above, we may use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements that we believe may be of interest to you.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal
As described above, we may use your personal information to provide you with Marketing Communications that we believe may be of interest to you. If you have placed an order or have subscribed to a service such as but not limited to, ‘Scultura Esclusiva’ you may receive occasional emails from us that will serve to update you on any relevant news regarding new products, special offers, promotions or updates relating to Scultura Activewear. If you would prefer to opt out of this service, you will always be provided with the option to do so by either clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ / ‘Opt Out’ link within the emails sent to you, by contacted us via email at email@example.com or by writing to us at the address published at the bottom of this Policy.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you and/or to ask for your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that to ensure the appropriate security measures and to protect our customers from fraudulent activity, you will be asked for proof of identity prior to us releasing any personal information.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. You can contact us via email to request your information to be removed at email@example.com
71-75 Shelton Street